Welcome to 121 Edinburgh Way nestled in the community of Colony Village in the heart of Walkersville offering gleaming hardwood floors on main and upper levels! Recent updates include roof, AC, kitchen, bathrooms, lower level flooring, paint, and much more! Bright and spacious light filled living room provides a comfortable and inviting atmosphere for relaxation and family gatherings. Eat-in kitchen equipped with granite countertops, decorative backsplash, undermount lighting, sleek stainless steel appliances, and a casual dining area with classic moldings. Main level powder room. Upstairs you will find the primary bedroom adorned with an en-suite full bath and plenty of closet space, two additional bedrooms, and a full bath. Lower level offers a fourth bedroom, laundry room, full bath, storage, and a versatile family room with direct access to the patio and fenced backyard providing a perfect spot for relaxation and unwinding. Offer Deadline Monday 7/31/23 12:00 PM. Seller reserves the right to accept an offer in advance of the deadline.
3 Full/1 Half
Electric Water Heater, Public Water Service
1,741 sq. ft
Frederick County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room, Kitchen, Laundry Room, Living Room, Storage, Foyer
- Dining Area
- Eat-In Kitchen
- Dishwasher, Dryer, Exhaust Fan/Hood, Ice Maker, Refrigerator, Appliance Center, Stove, Washer
- Hardwood, Ceramic Tile
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Electric Heating. Heat Pump.
- Full Finished, Heated, Walkout
- Screened, Vinyl Frame
- Main Entrance Locked, Alarm -Smoke/Fire
- Additional Interior Features
- Breakfast Area, Crown Molding, Recessed Lights, Wainscoting, Wood Floors, High Ceiling
Exterior / Lot Features
- Street Parking.
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Exterior Lighting, Sidewalks, Street Lights, Front Yard, Landscaped, Back Yard. Front Yard, Landscaping, Rear Yard.
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price