Enter this amazing home and youâll be immediately impressed by the two-story open foyer with gleaming hardwood floors. Walk in and youâll discover the huge gourmet kitchen, which features an oversized island with breakfast bar, 42â oak cabinets, new appliances, recessed lighting, big pantry and pocket door closure to the adjacent dining room. Thereâs also an amazing morning room with wood floors, ceiling fan and wall of windows. The kitchen is open to the spacious family room with gas fireplace and recessed lighting. The main level also includes a formal living room with crown molding, recessed lights and decorator columns, plus a formal dining room with custom tray ceiling, upgraded lighting, crown molding and a fabulous bay window. Thereâs even a large home office with big windows and ceiling fan, plus a laundry room and powder room on the main level. Upstairs are four large bedrooms, including a spectacular primary bedroom with custom tray ceiling, ceiling fan, sitting room outfitted as a dressing room/closet, plus two additional walk-in closets. The primary bath features a jetted tub, separate shower, private stall, dual vanities, updated lighting and ceramic tile floors. There are also three additional bedrooms, each with a ceiling fan, plus an updated hall bath with tub/shower and dual vanities. The fully finished walkup lower level has a huge recreation room with French-Door access to the backyard, a den/office, a theater room and full bath. The downstairs features new plank vinyl flooring, neutral paint and recessed lighting. Out back is a gigantic two-tiered Trex deck, perfect for relaxing and enjoying the private backyard. This is an amazing close-in location with quick access to all major commuting routes, shopping and more. The fabulous community features a community pool, tennis courts, walking trails and more. The home is updated, in move-in condition and priced to sell. Hurry!
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Colonial
3 Full/1 Half
Hot Water Heater, Gas Water Heater, Public Water S
5,224 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Cross Creek Club
Prince George's County Public Schools
MARTIN LUTHER KING JR.
Detailed Room Information
- Den/Study, Family Room, Kitchen, Laundry Room, Living Room, Foyer, Office, Media, Utility Room, Breakfast Room, Attic
- Gourmet Kitchen, Island
- Microwave, Dishwasher, Dryer, Exhaust Fan/Hood, Ice Maker, Refrigerator, Stove, Washer
- Hardwood, Ceramic Tile, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- Full Finished, Walkout Stairs
- Bay Window(s), Palladian Windows, Screened
- 1. Gas Burning.
- Additional Interior Features
- Attic Storage, Breakfast Area, Built-Ins, Crown Molding, Open Floor Plan, Recessed Lights, Walk-in Closets, Window Treatment, Wood Floors, 9Ft+ Ceilings, Cathedral/vaulted Ceiling, Tray
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces.
- Undergound Lawn Sprinkler
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Playground, Street Lights.
- Community Amenities
- Common Grounds, Pool Mem Avail, Tennis Courts
The scores below measure the walkability of the address, access to public transit of the area and the convenience of using a bike on a scale of 1-100
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price