One level living at its best! The flat yard is over an acre and has the conveniences of the city but with NO HOA fees and NO CITY TAXES. The custom kitchen is adjacent to the large bump out living room addition which has a cathedral ceiling. Natural hardwood floors on the main level and the 2nd bedroom has its own Â½ bath! There is a wood burning fireplace and plenty of space to spread out in the finished basement. This home boasts an attached oversized 2 car garage with a rear door that takes you into the awesome back yard. If you notice that the Washer & Dryer are sitting up on blocks, that is due to seller's bad back, not due to water issues. Convenient to Frederick Community College, shopping and all major commuter routes. Schedule a showing today to see this GEM of a home!
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Rambler, Ranch, 1 Story
2 Full/1 Half
Hot Water Heater, Sump Pump, Electric Water Heater
2,832 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Ford Road Acres
Electric service available, Cable TV, Telephone
Frederick County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Laundry Room, Storage
- Dining Area
- Hookups in Basement
- Eat-In Kitchen
- Dishwasher, Electric Dryer, Microwave, Electric Range/Cooktop, Refrigerator, Washer, Freezer
- Vinyl, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Electric Heating.
- Full, Heated, Entrance Outside, Partially Finished
- 1. Brick, Fireplace Screen, Mantle.
- Entry Level Bedroom.
- Alarm -Smoke/Fire
- Additional Interior Features
- Bar, Breakfast Area, Walk-in Closets, Window Treatment, Wood Floors
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Paved Driveway, Private, Concrete Driveway.
- Lot View
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Out Building, Front Yard, Not In Development, Back Yard. Front Yard, Level, No Thru Street, Open, Rear Yard, Rural.
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price