Amazing custom brick rancher on a fabulous .38 acre lot in fabulous Clover Hill 2W, Frederick's premier neighborhood. This awesome property features a remodeled kitchen with custom cabinets, granite counters, ceramic tile floors, stainless appliances, crown moldings, recessed lights, and a bay window with plantation shutters. It's adjacent to the family room with an exposed-beam vaulted ceiling, brick hearth wood-burning fireplace, ceiling fan, chair, crown molding, and gorgeous hardwood floors. There's a formal living room with recessed lights, crown molding, and gleaming hardwoods, plus a formal dining room with wainscotting, extra-wide crown molding, custom lighting, and hardwood floors. There are three bedrooms on the main level, including a spacious primary bedroom with a walk-in closet, wood floors, ceiling fan, crown molding and remodeled private bath with upgraded ceramic tile shower and floors and jetted tub. Rounding out the main level are two more bedrooms, each with laminate floors, ceiling fans & crown molding, plus a remodeled hall bath. The huge, walkup finished lower level includes an enormous recreation room with laminate flooring, recessed lighting, and wainscotting. There's also a large exercise room and den/study office with a walk-in closet, plus an unfinished storage room which could be finished into a lower level bath, and a large utility/storage room. Out back is a huge custom deck that overlooks the large, flat, perfectly manicured yard, with two paver patios, a small fish pond, shed, and professionally landscaped grounds. Out front is a cozy front porch, perfect for relaxing! The home is nestled in the perfect location; it's not a through street and is, therefore, very private. Recent updates include new (2021) 40-year Landmark Pro Architectural roof shingles and newer (2020) furnace & A/C. The home is in perfect, move-in condition. Clover Hill is an awesome community, featuring a 13-acre private park with ball fields, basketball, sports leagues, community pool, walking/jogging trails, tot lots, and clubhouse. The community is close-in Frederick, about 3 miles from Baker Park and the historic district, with its wonderful shops and restaurants. It's close to everything, accessible to all major commuting routes with low HOA dues and NO CITY TAX! Hurry!
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Rambler, Ranch, 2 Story
Softener Own, Sump Pump, Gas Water Heater, Well
3,422 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Frederick County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Den/Study, Family Room, Kitchen, Living Room, Storage, Exercise Room, Foyer, Utility Room, Attic
- Dining Area, Formal
- Gourmet Kitchen
- Microwave, Dishwasher, Disposal, Exhaust Fan/Hood, Ice Maker, Refrigerator, Appliance Center, Stove
- Hardwood, Ceramic Tile, Laminate
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- Full, Full Finished, Entrance Outside, Walkout Stairs
- Bay Window(s), Screened
- 1. Brick.
- Other, Entry Level Bedroom.
- Additional Interior Features
- Attic Storage, Chair Rail, Crown Molding, Recessed Lights, Wainscoting, Walk-in Closets, Window Treatment, Wood Floors
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces.
- Deck, Patio, Porch
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Playground, Back Yard. Premium, Private, Rear Yard.
- Community Amenities
- Baseball Field, Basketball Courts, Club House, Common Grounds, Picnic Area, Pool - Outdoor, Swimming Pool, Tot Lots/Playground
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price